Read through the list of FAQs below for important event details.
General Event and Registration
Who should attend?
- All Marsh ClearSight clients and prospects at the executive, management, and user levels, current partners, and other individuals in the risk management industry are encouraged to attend.
- The event is open to all interested clients and prospects, 21 years of age and older. Marsh ClearSight reserves the right to cancel an attendee's registration or request that an attendee leave the event if that individual is engaged in competitive, harmful, or disruptive behavior. If an attendee is notified that their registration has been cancelled, it is the attendee’s responsibility to cancel travel arrangements.
- Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to register for the Conference.
- The ForeSight Conference takes place on Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas, departing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- The event runs Monday, November 6 through Friday, November 10, 2017.
- Registration fees are based on the date you register. The event offers a pre-registration rate, an early bird rate and a regular rate.
- Yes! We encourage participation from multiple departments within your organization to gain maximum benefit from the conference. Each person must submit a separate registration form with payment in full.
- There is no discount for international attendees; however, you can register on or before Sunday, May 14, 2017, for the pre-registration rate.
- Yes, the fee is $275 (through May 14) and $329 after May 15. The price includes: Stateroom shared with ForeSight Conference attendee, all food and beverages (including a deluxe beverage package), VoomSM Wi-Fi for one additional device in stateroom, gratuities, and all Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Note, this will admit your guest into the evening events only. It does not entitle your guest to attend any sessions.
- Please visit our registration page.
- To register as a conference attendee, click here. Current registration rates apply.
- If you do not remember your login information, use the Access My Registration function, enter your confirmation number and choose "Reset My Password." You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you have forgotten your confirmation number, enter your e-mail address and select "Retrieve My Confirmation Number," and you will receive an e-mail with your confirmation number.
- You can reset your password by using the Access My Registration function. Simply enter the e-mail address used during the registration process. Choose "Reset My Password". You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Your registration must be completed and payment received/processed to receive a confirmation e-mail. You can obtain a copy of your confirmation e-mail from the Access My Registration function. Once you have accessed your registration, select "view your confirmation e-mail" and then choose the "E-Mail Confirmation" button from the top right corner.
- Make sure you have the correct e-mail address included in your registration record and that the event e-mail account "email@example.com" is on your safe sender list.
- Registration includes all-access privileges to the Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference (all business presentations, product demos, and evening events detailed in the event agenda), single-occupancy ocean-view stateroom, all food and beverages (including a deluxe beverage package), VoomSM Wi-Fi for one device per stateroom, gratuities, and all taxes, fees and port expenses.
Registration Payments and ChangesWhat forms of payment are accepted for registration?
- We accept three (3) forms of payment: credit card, company check and wire transfer. Marsh ClearSight’s ForeSight Conference does not accept purchase orders as a form of payment. There are no exceptions.
- After Friday, October 6, 2017, payment must be by credit card. We will no longer be accepting payment by company check or wire transfer.
- If you have any questions concerning this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions will be permitted only if you are substituting your registration with someone from the same company. There is no fee for name-only changes. A $150 administrative fee will apply to any substitutions requiring payment changes. To request a substitution, re-access your registration using the function and click on the Substitute Registration link.
- Written cancellations must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation requests will not be taken over the telephone. See Cancellation and Refund Policy for fees.
- You will be refunded your paid registration fee minus a $75 administrative fee if you provide written notice of your cancellation by Friday, September 15. There will be no refunds after the deadline. Please send written notification of cancellation to the ForeSight Conference Management team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be issued on cancellations received after 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, September 15, 2017.
- Conference no-shows are ineligible for a refund.
Group Package InformationAre there any group discounts available at Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference?
- Yes, Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference offers discounts for 3 or more registrants from the same company.
- This promotional offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- The conference reserves the right to cancel and/or modify this promotion at any time.
- If you have additional questions about the group discount package, contact email@example.com.
Cruise, Transportation, and International Travel InformationHow do I book my cruise reservation?
- You will complete your cruise reservation during the ForeSight registration process.
- Yes, the registration fee includes all-access privileges to the Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference (all business presentations, product demos, and evening events detailed in the event agenda), single-occupancy ocean-view stateroom, all food and beverages (including a deluxe beverage package), VoomSM Wi-Fi for one device per stateroom, gratuities, and all taxes, fees and port Expenses.
- No, you are required to register for the Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference in order to secure a cruise reservation.
- The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport (MCO).
- The airport is approximately 45 minutes from Port Canaveral.
- You may purchase transfers at the Orlando Airport in the baggage claim area from the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line representative. Transportation will be provided from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the pier on Monday, November 6, for flights arriving prior to 12:00pm and from the pier to the Orlando International Airport (MCO) on Friday, November 10, for flights departing after 1:00pm. The cost is $75 p/p roundtrip.
- Many attendees who are non-U.S. residents require a visa to enter the United States. Check with your local embassy to determine your personal travel requirements. All visa applicants are advised to apply for their visa as soon as possible as it may take up to or longer than three months to obtain a travel visa.
- The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is a good tool to use in assistance with the Visa request process.
- ESTA is a free, automated system that determines the eligibility of visitors to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program. The ESTA application collects the same information collected on Form I-94W. ESTA applications may be submitted at any time prior to travel, though it is recommended travelers apply when they begin preparing travel plans.
- A "Letter of Invitation" will not be released until a registration is complete and payment has been processed/received in full.
- Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference requires that attendees complete the visa letter request form found on the personal information page during registration. Once registration is complete and payment is processed/received, your Letter of Invitation request will be reviewed and approved by conference management. Once approved, the Letter of Invitation will be sent via e-mail in PDF format. If you have already registered, you can re-access your registration by using the Access My Registration function and complete the form.
- Please have the following information readily available for the Visa Letter Request:
- Your full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Information: number, date of issue, place of issue, and expiration date
- Please have the following information readily available for the Visa Letter Request:
- Additional Information:
- Letters of Invitation will only be issued to the registrant after the registration is paid in full.
- Letters of Invitation are only issued in the name of the registrant and will be sent by e-mail as an Acrobat PDF file.
- Letters of Invitation are only valid for the person stated on the letter and do not allow an additional person or guest entrance to the conference. All additional persons must register and pay the required fees.
- If you have additional questions about the Visa letter of invitation request process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Events and Additional ActivitiesDo you offer any activities for guests?
- Marsh ClearSight ForeSight Conference does not offer specific activities for guests, although there are numerous activities available throughout the cruise, both on the ship and when in port. For information on all that the Majesty of the Seas has to offer, see the Cruise ship overview, Nassau overview and CocoCay overview.
On-Site LogisticsWhat are the hours for on-site registration?
- Registration hours will be added to www.foresight2017.com in spring 2017.
- Conference credentials are provided to you upon check-in on-site. Registration location and hours will be added to the event website shortly.
- Back by popular demand Marsh ClearSight will offer 1:1 appointments for a deep dive into our smart software with the product experts who know them best.
- Yes, connectivity is available via WiFi prevalent throughout the ship. Full conference attendees with WiFi enabled devices may connect at any time for "stem to stern" coverage from anywhere, including your stateroom.
- All attendees need to do is connect to the Royal WiFi wireless network and then open a web browser and attempt to visit any web site. From that point, the Royal Caribbean WiFi login page will appear and allow you to login.
- For U.S. citizens, all you need is your birth certificate (it must be an original or certified duplicate copy) and a valid driver's license. Passports are recommended but not needed.
- We have limited cabins that can accommodate a 3rd or 4th guest. To check cost and availability, please contact the ForeSight Conference Team at email@example.com.
- Day one: Checked luggage may not be immediately available so you may want to pack a carryon bag with everything you’ll need for the day, including travel documents, clothing, and medication.
- Daytime attire (including the business sessions): Shorts, t-shirts, casual pants, casual skirts, blouses, and sundresses are all acceptable.
- Evening attire: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings are casual events. Tuesday evening is a formal event.
- Pool attire: You’ll need a bathing suit, appropriate footwear, and a cover-up for getting to and from the pool areas.
- Fitness attire: Bring fitness gear if you plan to visit the on-board fitness center.
- You will have the opportunity to alert us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies during the registration process.
- Parking is available at Cruise Terminal #1 (9050 Discovery Road, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920). Click here for current pricing and further information.